First Zen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from melogic

melogic

This is my first Zen. Sorry for the picture. I am in a hurry, but I will get a better picture at a later time. As always, comments are welcome! :)

1_Zen_Resized.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

That's the tiniest picture yet. The pen looks nice, but, I believe you need to send me your avatar. He or she is absolutely adorable.

hebertjo

Very nice segmentation. Can you tell us what woods you used? I like the concept of the Zen pen (magnetic cap that is easy to remove and post) but I feel it is very difficult to write with due to the small nib section and aburpt transsion to the body. Plus there is nothing to grip on the nib so I feel like the pen is slipping when I write with it which tighens my grip. Or I have to hold it part by the nib and part by the body which is not comfortable for my hand.

melogic

Actually, my segments have been going towards cutting boards, I purchased this one from CSUSA. Sorry for the small Picture, but I was in a hurry and I will take more later when I have more time. Thanks for all of the comments.

gerryr, My avatar's name is "Gizmo" she is about 6 months old and full of fun. She is my daughter's pet. I'm hoping my daughter can take her with her to college next year.

Last edited:
Top Bottom