First for a while

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from simomatra

simomatra

I am in the middle of painting house so not much shed time. Too many things on the to do list. I had more shed time when I was working.

First is a rose gold EB with an orange blank, it is off to a 60th birthday.

P1030692.jpg

P1030693.jpg

P1030694.jpg

Second is another EB in Parramatta Eels colours, is in the possession of the local hairdresser who is an avid Parramatta fan.

P1030695.jpg

P1030697.jpg

P1030698.jpg

Kits from Timberbits, orange blank can't remember and the Eels blank from Mark at 043 turning. Polished to 12k MM and then PlastX

These were turned using Fred aka Bigsheds between centre bushings and cut with the new mini carbide tipped tool. Both abosuletly excellent to work with. This is the best tool have ever used on acrylics thank you Allen aka Smitty

jocat54

Nice looking pens. I understand the no shop time, we have rental cabins on the Frio River here in Texas and this weekend starts our prime season (until Labor day) so there won't be a lot of shop time for a few months.

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
I too nave had no time for pen's have been working on a baby dressing station for a niece that just had a youngen, hope to be finished this next week, your pens are great, I love the one that looks like the fla gators colors

Top Bottom