First True-Stone / Jr Majestic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

Hey every one, This is my first true-stone it's Wild Horse Jasper from R&B Crafts and it's on a Jr Majestic. It was very easy to drill and turn, I used col-bolt drill bits and carbide tipped tools (that I got for Christmas from the desertrat John). Sorry about the photos, I did not want to set up the light tent tonight.
Comments Welcome, and Thanks for looking. :biggrin:

Attachments

• majestic 1.jpg
    majestic 1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 264
  • majestic 2.jpg
    majestic 2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 198
  • majestic 3.jpg
    majestic 3.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 184
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

I must say, this is probably the first posting I've seen using Tru-Stone that didn't include the words "hard to keep tools sharp" anywhere in the the body of the topic!

Beyond that, I must admit, the shape is very pleasing to the eye, and should sell quickly for you!

Scott (looks marble-eeee) B

And an excellent choice on finishing. Kind of a semi-matte? Love it. Really makes it look as classy as it is. I'm beginning to like the Tru-Stone more and more. Gonna have to get some of that one. Like it a lot!

maxman400

Very nice Max! Glad to see you're getting some shop time.
Thanks every one for all the great feed back, I changed shifts so now I work 1pm to 9pm so I have the mornings free. Now if it would just warm up some, it was 21 this morning and it is 35 right now.

Tanner

I never thought I'd like that Wild Horse blank because of the random red running through it, however on a pen I think it looks amazing. You did a fantastic job!

Top Bottom