First Triton in HRB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It's my first try at a Triton kit. This is Honduran Rosewood Burl, my favorite wood, on a TiGold Triton Fountain Pen. The Rosewood Burl pattern was a little more unusual with this blank. Still trying to get my photos straight with a higher f-stop with a macro lens and a ring flash. The first one is still a little out of focus in the background. Comments welcome but most of all thanks for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Triton HRB_2.jpg
    Triton HRB_2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Triton HRB_1.jpg
    Triton HRB_1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 180
  • Triton HRB.jpg
    Triton HRB.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 217
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RMckin5324

Wow...............Looks amazing to me, I have two Triton Kits on the bench waiting for me to get up the nerve to do. I only hope they come out 1/2 as nice as this one.

moke

As always, very nice....Tritons are a very nice kit. I think your photos are well done. You have boosted the contrast in software which gives them a little extra "pop". The only possible critcism I might give them is if you are going to use black, try and either lower the light on the "upper" side or add another light to "fill" that side, or by lower the one light it may shift the highlight lower, showing greater detail on that very edge.
Great job.

bgio13

Very nice pen, I have some Tritons on the bench and hope they out half as nice as yours. I do have one question. Where did you get the TiGold Triton kits? All I have been able to find are the upgraded gold. I would like to get more but I don't really want to go with the upgraded gold. Thanks,

Bill

dl351

That Triton sure looks nice! I've done three of them so far. I'm glad Woodcraft sells these, because sometimes I just want to be able to go to a store and get a nice pen kit, rather than order and wait.

Good job on this one! The wood goes well with that kit!

Top Bottom