First Triton Fountain

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bgio13

bgio13

This is my first Gold Triton fountain pen and decided to keep it for myself. I ordered a Golden Dawn blank from Exotics and also recieved a "Yippee!!!" blank as well. I took the labels off both blanks and had them side by side on my bench so I am not sure which blank made it on the pen. Any help identifying the blank, as well as comments about the pen and photography (trying to improve my photo skills) would be greatly appreciated as I would like to buy more. Thank you,

Bill

Attachments

• Triton.JPG
    Triton.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 180
  • Triton 2.JPG
    Triton 2.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

ToddMR

Looks like it might be the burnt copper blank from exotics. The pen looks good Bill. I think that will be a very nice carry pen. A nice thing about that blank is you don't need to paint the tubes as it adds to the color of this blank I find. Good job!

bgio13

Looks like it might be the burnt copper blank from exotics. The pen looks good Bill. I think that will be a very nice carry pen. A nice thing about that blank is you don't need to paint the tubes as it adds to the color of this blank I find. Good job!

I didn't paint the tubes or the blank and that's partly why it has become my pen. There are a few small spots where you can see the tube, just doesn't show up in the photos. Want to try another and will definitely paint the inside of the blank, just trying to decide what color. Thanks,

Bill

Top Bottom