first submission

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Petricore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petricore

This is my first post for pen pictures. This is a custom pen made for a customer (my first profit pen ;)) It is yellow dyed box elder burl on a rhodium jr gent II.
Not my best work, but turned out decent :)

It is also my first time testing out the photo tent I made, so hopefully they get better.

y_boxelder1.jpg

y_boxelder2.jpg

y_boxelder3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I agree, the pen and the photos are GREAT!! Phenomenal FIRST effort.

The color of the pen is not MY favorite, but the next one will be a different color!![:D][:D][:D][:D]

JimGo

I like both the pen and the photos - nice job all around! I agree, you could crop some of the background out of the pics and still have great pictures (and reposition the clip so there's less reflection of the things outside the picture), but they are nice and clear and well composed.

IPD_Mrs

The photos look <b></b>Great! Makes me really glad we just purchased a photo tent on eBay.

The pen is very smart looking but only one thing that bothers me a tad. It is the gold trim in the top of the cap and in the center of the band. It kind of clashes with the yellow dye. I think if those two items were in black or gun metal it would pop a little, but that is just a nit picky opinion. Not trying to pick on your obvious good work, rather working on my ability to pick complimenting kits and blanks.

Petricore

Thanks for all the comments and critiques. I love when people point out the little details like positioning, or the trim color. I don't see them all the time :)
It is the yellow dyed box elder from CSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom