First Slimline Pencil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dana Fish

Dana Fish

Here is my first Slimline Pencil, my builds are not up to 3 pens and 1 pencil. The fun is just beginning :biggrin:

IMAG0156-1.jpg
\

Comments welcome

Dana

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MarkD

Very Nice! Let the addiction begin! :biggrin:

I made slimline pencils for my grandchildren for Christmas since I didn't think they parents would want them to have pens. They work very nice.

ctubbs

Way to go, Dana. If that is your first slim, I can hardly wait till you show the rest of us how to turn. Very good job on the fit and finish. Your photo is right there also. The lighting is excellent, the focus near perfect, the prop lends character without drawing the attention away from the subject and the background makes the pen stand out without glaring. In other words, great job on the pen and photo.
Charles

Dana Fish

Way to go, Dana. If that is your first slim, I can hardly wait till you show the rest of us how to turn. Very good job on the fit and finish. Your photo is right there also. The lighting is excellent, the focus near perfect, the prop lends character without drawing the attention away from the subject and the background makes the pen stand out without glaring. In other words, great job on the pen and photo.
Charles

Thanks for the comments on the photo, it was actually taken with my Android and some free software. Just a quick point and shoot with a minor adjustment to back lighting. You got to love the age of the next generation cellphones :laugh:

Top Bottom