First segmented pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Geophyrd

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RichB

Your pen is outstanding. I really like the tutorial also. I have not tryed this yet, now I see why. What a lot of work. Thanks for showing the pen and how you did it.

Mark

I believe you must login in order to view the rest of the pix. I only see the blanks, which is likely the first pic.

Geophyrd

I got the basic technique from Barry Gross' book, but those 'caps' make the pen. With all the pen segments, the saw kerf takes a lot of material off the blank and the segmented section wound up shorter than the tubes. So I made those plain wood caps to the top and bottom sections of the pen and they came out very nice!

I'll try to post the pictures here later!

Rfturner

I was under the wrong assumption that it was going to be a few simple lines or something I wish that my first segmented pen was like that that looks great

ossaguy

Thanks for the tutorial,you did a fantastic job! Someday I'm going to try something like that,can only dream that it turns out half as good as yours!

Steve

woodgraver

Awesome job...and really thoughtful of you to take pictures as you stepped through the process. The Pen is absolutely gorgeous and your craftsmanship amazing!

Top Bottom