First Segmented Cigar - New Pic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JimBobTucson

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimBobTucson

I have been turning Slimlines for two months now. I figured it was time to try something new. It featues some locally grown curly maple, ebony, and a blue dyed piece of BEB that was tossed in with my last order from Arizona Silhuette. Your thoughts and comments are welcomed.

Thanks to everyones comments so far, I will be rebuilding this pen in chrome, as soon as the CSUSA group purchase arrives. I will update this post when it is completed.

200791954553_Cigar001_Segmented_new.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stevers

May want to try to post a larger photo. Really hard to see. And I'd like to get a better look at this one. I like what little I can see. I do like blue.

Ligget

Jim the fit where it meets the transmition holder and at the clip retainer are a bit proud, however, the segmentation is fantastic and the colours are great together. [8D]

stevers

Nice seg work, I love the colors of the barrels. Personally, I would have gone with a chrome or rhodium kit. Just my 2 cents. Nice job, and better photo.

great12b4ever

The segmentation looks great, and the color choices for the unknown wood is great, but IMHO I think the chrome plating would have given it that extra punch to really set it off. Overall, Good job

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom