First Sedona - Pink Rambo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hebertjo

hebertjo

This is a pen that I made for our son's kindergarten teacher. A thank you for all her work in teaching our young ones. Our son found out her favorite color was pink and her last name is Rambo so the pen was titled "The Pink Rambo".

200862355533_pink_rambo_01.jpg

200862355552_pink_rambo_02.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

igran7

Now that is cool! I love your inlay work, I still can't quite figure out how to do scallops.[xx(] You however definitely pulled it off beautifully. She is one lucky teacher.:):D[8D]

Skye

Probably the best looking segmented acrylic pen I've seen, and I'm not even a fan of pink! Wondering how a custom finial would have looked....

hebertjo

Thanks for the compliments. I concidered doing a custom finial but as always I finished the pen around midnight the night before it was to be presented to her so time was the enemy. The white is alt. ivory from craft supply the rest of the materialias were from Woodcraft all plastics except the bands just outside of the alt. ivory which are stabilized wood (the exact color escapes me at the moment). It was a joy to make because I respected and admired the recipient. She was extremely apprciative and honored to have a pen named after her. She liked the name as well.

bitshird

That is the most unusual segmentation and inlay pens I have seen in my short time on this forum, I certainly admire your talent, and sense of design, I hope the teacher appreciates exactly what she is receiving. I certainly think your pen belongs on the featured pen spot on the home page, It makes mine look like a paper mate stick pen.
great use of pick guard,definitely an inspiration, thanks for sharing a gorgeous pen :):):):):):):):):)

VisExp

That's some pretty wild segmentation and colors :) I'm sure the recipient will treasure it, much as you obviously value what she has done for your young ones. Very nice.

Top Bottom