First Posting!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BillD

BillD

Hello,

I have been lurking and learning for a while and thought I would finally post. Here is a Green cumberland gold cigar. Included in the pic is a pipe I made with matching stem material. Please feel free to critique my work as well as the picture quality.

I have learned so much from reading these forums and look forward to learning even more in the future.

Thanks to you all.

Bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stevers

Very nice set. Just practice your photography and you'll improve. All I see is a depth of field issue.

That is a great idea to combine the pen and pipe. I'm sure it's not the first time, but it's the first I remember seeing. Great first post, hope to hear more from you Bill.

PenPal

Bill,
You are in good company here,from down under I had no worries with your photography and real admiration for your work both with the pipe and the Malachite? green,I guess it must be hard for perfectionist photographers to resist.I have been a pro picture taker for ever but have not mastered the digitalising pics myself.
Great first or anytime posting,extremely well matched and I say unique.
Peter

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
GREAT first post, Bill!!

Because of the angle of the pen, it is difficult to critique. Can't see the "joints". (NOW, SOMETIMES that is a great idea!!!) This pen appears to be very well done, so let us see it!! (SHOW OFF, THE REST OF US DO!)

Welcome!

BillD

Thanks for all the comments. When I get home from work I will post one of the other pictures of the set from a better perspective.

Larry, I have not tried making a tamper, I still use my old reliable Czeck pipe tool, but a tamper to match this pipe and pen might be an idea.

The pipe is made from Algerian Briar.

Again thanks for all comments and I look forward to taking part and posting more.

Bill

BillD

Here is a different view. Thanks for looking.

Larry, I'll contact you in a week or so to talk tampers. My son is coming into town after being deployed to Japan for 6 months. We have a lot of catching up to do!!

Top Bottom