First Postable Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Buzzzz4

Buzzzz4

Thanks to Steve at www.penartistry.com and Ed and Dawn for the blank. Bloodwood with black veneer on a Jr. Statesman II. A bit tricky in the assembly as we had to tweak the threads in the cap, but it all came together quite nicely. Now to price it for our first show...

Attachments

• Scalez 2.jpg
    Scalez 2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 312
  • uncapped scalez 2.jpg
    uncapped scalez 2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 233
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ligget

Beautiful pen Eric, there is something not quite right about the shape of the lower barrel though, can you please check that the nib section is on the thicker end and the finial on the slightly tapered end.

From here it looks the wrong way round.

The blank is gorgeous and I think the pen will sell really quick, good luck at your first show!

mickr

Steve sure makes a gorgeous blank..awesome segmenting....your finishing looks good too

Buzzzz4

Thanks for the catch. The instructions confused me. That looks better flipping it around. This is about my 30th pen, but I still require lots of help from dad (RichB).

Ligget

Thanks for the catch. The instructions confused me. That looks better flipping it around. This is about my 30th pen, but I still require lots of help from dad (RichB).

We have all done it, as long as it is changed before the customer sees it, I keep getting Cigar bushings wrong way round! :redface::biggrin:

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
That's a beautiful pen! Great work. There is some lucky buyer out there just dreaming about that pen!

Top Bottom