First post!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from johngault

Status
Not open for further replies.

johngault

Well, I've lurked long enough. I wanted my first post to be something special. Each of you have been like a mentor to me, and I am so grateful and appreciative.

And broke!

This is a commission I received (wellllll, technically, SWMBO told me to make it..... does that count?) for a die-hard Steelers fan. I wanted to grab a picture before I mail it away.

200641653340_Steelers2.jpg

Now I've got to get my wife's bath towel back inside before she gets home!

Shawn

P.S. Almost forgot - cast PR glue-up, Baron black titanium, MM and Novus 2 polish. Dang, I sound like a pen-turner!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

I'm not crazy about the colors, but you did a fine job. Fit and finish both look very good. Looks to me like you're off to a roaring start. And welcome to the IAP.

vick

The symetry on the cap seems righ on to me. Not the choice of colors I would carry around but the overall product looks good. Has kind of an art deco feel to it.
Maybe you will make me one in Honolulu Blue and Silver[:D]

johngault

Andrew -

Each of the colors are custom mixed PR. That was probably one of the toughest aspects of this pen. OK, so maybe the white and black weren't that tough! But it did take me several pours to get the right shade of yellow/gold to match the team colors.

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom