First Polaris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from furini

furini

Hi all

Just made my first Polaris - kit came to UK from Australia and here it is on a US based forum! Small world...

I like the large tube and weight in the hand compared to a slimline but I'm not that keen on the top though I can't place my finger on why...

It's the third of my four homecast pink resin blanks - turning this one was much more pleasant as it didn't smell nearly as bad after being left for a few weeks.

DSC_0094-1.jpg

Cheers

Stewart

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Nice looking pen, I've turned a lot of Polaris or what ever name the distributor calls them and they do tend to grow on you, in fact I have one on my desk rack, I think it's the turning the top that people don't take a shine to.

papaturner

Stewart, Nice job on the Polaris. I don`t really care for the kit either so I messed with the finial a bit to try and change the appearance. You may want to give it a shot. This is what I did.

Attachments

• polarispg2.JPG
    polarispg2.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 107

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice looking pen! But the color looks a bit more red? Do you need some Photoshop tweaking?

furini

Hi
Thanks for the feedback and appreciation. Nice idea, papaturner - have added it to my very short tuit list.
Cheers
Stewart

Top Bottom