First Pictures from Patrick in KC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from pecartus

Status
Not open for further replies.

pecartus

Okay, I uploaded 8 pictures of pens that I have made in the past few months with one picture of a pen that I made (#5) from the early stages of getting hooked into this art. Please be kind, my photography skills are not much to desire, but I am still learning how to use that #@%^&$#$% digital camera and lighting techniques. All critique is welcomed - let me have it.

timdaleiden

What's not to like. Your pictures all look good, except they could be a bit bigger. As for the fuzzy one, that happens to me sometimes too. I am still not sure why. I need to work on my photography. Nice looking pens.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Patrick, you can probably stay under the 150k photo limit even up to about 600px wide, so as Tim says, bigger is probably better. I like your pens! That black/orange swirl is nice stuff, but it is not forgiving of even the most miniscule scratch. I have one of those in my album too.

pecartus

Thanks for the compliments; man, One group say my pictures are to big and another group says they need to be larger. Starting to sound alittle like my wife, do this, no do this, isn't life grand, I love it. I use a caluculator on my photo editor that tells me when I get to a certain size. My question, how can I make these larger for better viewing and still stay under the 150kb rule? or is this question answered and located in a file that I haven't found yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom