First pic posting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Milpaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milpaul

I have been a lurker for quite a while now and finally decided to post a pic. Thanks to everyone for their help and inspiration. Special thanks to Steve who probably doesn't even remember answering questions from a rookie, but I appreciate his time![:p]
This is a pic of the new Majestic from PSI with a Macassar ebony wood. Any comments/suggestions are welcomed.

20072250597_Majestic%201.jpg

20072251033_Majestic%202.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Nicely done. Tell me....what are your feelings as far as the kit? Is it too large, weigh too much? I ask because I am considering adding it to my offerings.

The hardware seems to be suggesting that the barrels be turned straight without the slight curve.[;)][:eek:)]

Milpaul

Originally posted by Ron Mc
<br />Nicely done. Tell me....what are your feelings as far as the kit? Is it too large, weigh too much? I ask because I am considering adding it to my offerings.

The hardware seems to be suggesting that the barrels be turned straight without the slight curve.[;)][:eek:)]
You are right there is no curve and the pen is very very heavy. Definitely nice to look at though![8D]

Rob

Really very, very nice. I too have been pondering one or two of these kits. I don't recall who it was here on IAP that referred to the clip as having a "pimp stone", and clearly indicating he was concerned about it being gaudy. Looking at your pen, I think it looks classy. Great job.

alxe24

Beatiful pen and wood. When I saw th kit on the catalog the stone was the only this that personally I did not care for. Looking at this pens it does not bother me as much. Still have second thought abouit it. But I really like what you have done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom