First Photos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RayF

RayF

I thought I'd share these photos as my first ones to show. The closed end is something I really enjoy making. This one is now sold and was fitted with a Bock polished steel steel nib. The material is Amboyna burr and the finish is CA.
Baron_fp_amboyna_main.270.jpg

Baron_fp_amboyna_closed.270.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Nice pen. Real nice.

To me the photo lacks detail. It needs a higher resolution so I can enlarge it to fully take in the beauty of the pen. And I'm not trying to be funny. This is a really fine pen that needs to fill the frame.

First photo is good. The reflection on the surface shows off the quality of the finish (esp at a higher resolution) but you might "angle" the shot to give the pic some depth. There are pen stands you can buy (or make) that would help with that.

Not happy with the 2nd photo. Looks like an afterthought in a catalog.

Real nice job with the amboyna.

Marko50

Gorgeous!

Beautiful work Ray! I'd like to give a closed end pen a try some day. Are they difficult to turn? :rolleyes:

RayF

Nice pen. Real nice.

To me the photo lacks detail. It needs a higher resolution so I can enlarge it to fully take in the beauty of the pen. And I'm not trying to be funny. This is a really fine pen that needs to fill the frame.

First photo is good. The reflection on the surface shows off the quality of the finish (esp at a higher resolution) but you might "angle" the shot to give the pic some depth. There are pen stands you can buy (or make) that would help with that.

Not happy with the 2nd photo. Looks like an afterthought in a catalog.

Real nice job with the amboyna.

Hi Ted, I agree the photos are not good, I lifted them from the images section of my website and it has reduced them, whereas the same photos when used on a product page of the site made them a good size. I'll have a look and see what I can do. Thanks for the feedback though.

Top Bottom