First photo posting Jr. Gent in Mesquite and Acrylic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TX_Planes

TX_Planes

New Guy here with my first posting of pic.

Jr. Gent in Mequite and Acrylic. I just love the CSUSA Jr. kits.

Thank you for any and all comments.

Please see my post in "introductions".

TX_Planes

Attachments

• Acrylic and Mesquite.jpg
    Acrylic and Mesquite.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 320
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MattDaddy

I kind of like the tools in the back - maybe should be a tool that is used for the pen making process though. I agree about getting a closer shot. But...where is all the CA glue build up on your bench top. That looks entirely too clean!

Welcome.

TX_Planes

I know the photo is nothing relative to some of the art shots I've seen on this forum. The photos here are amazing. I debated about even posting a pic but wanted to show off my pens.

This photo was taken with my iphone. Sorry but that's about as good as I am going to get with the photos. I don't need to slide down another slippery slope :rolleyes:

I like using hand tools thus the handplane in the background. Clean bench?? You should have seen it seconds before I took the photo.

The other Curtis...TX_Planes

jkeithrussell

I know the photo is nothing relative to some of the art shots I've seen on this forum. The photos here are amazing. I debated about even posting a pic but wanted to show off my pens.

This photo was taken with my iphone. Sorry but that's about as good as I am going to get with the photos. I don't need to slide down another slippery slope :rolleyes:

I like using hand tools thus the handplane in the background. Clean bench?? You should have seen it seconds before I took the photo.

The other Curtis...TX_Planes

I'm in the same boat. I have made a bunch of pens recently that I'd like to show off, but I can't get decent photos and don't want to spend another fortune on photo equipment just to post pics. I think your picture is fine -- just try to show more of the pens next time!

Munsterlander

I kind of like the tools in the back - maybe should be a tool that is used for the pen making process though. I agree about getting a closer shot. But...where is all the CA glue build up on your bench top. That looks entirely too clean!

Welcome.

You don't use a large plane making pens?? Dang, I guess I need to revisit my process... ;)

Ligget

Now those are a couple of fine looking pens, however, the plane in the background is a little distracting, takes your eyes away from the pens which should be the centre of attention! :)

Top Bottom