First Photo Posting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glen Schumann

Glen Schumann

Here is a small assortment of pens done recently. I have been holding off because my photos were really bad; I feel as though my photos have improved (but still need more improvement) so here are a few. There is text in each photo describing the item.
I know that further improvement in the pens and photos is needed so please share your suggestions along those lines.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMGP1128_txt-wtrmrk800.jpg
    IMGP1128_txt-wtrmrk800.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 182
  • IMGP1134_txt-wtrmrk.jpg
    IMGP1134_txt-wtrmrk.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 155
  • IMGP1140_txt-wmrk.jpg
    IMGP1140_txt-wmrk.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 167
  • IMGP1146_txt-wmrk800.jpg
    IMGP1146_txt-wmrk800.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMGP1151_txt-wmrk800.jpg
    IMGP1151_txt-wmrk800.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 156
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

They are all looking good to me. I think you are doing such a great job. Pictures look good to me as well.

SDB777

Fine looking turnings, and as far as the photo's go....I've seen a lot worse from some pro's! The only thing I might change would be the background(assuming it was a white sheet), just needs a tad bumping in light(or a tad longer exposure to get the white to show).

Scott (ya done fine) B

Glen Schumann

Fine looking turnings, and as far as the photo's go....I've seen a lot worse from some pro's! The only thing I might change would be the background(assuming it was a white sheet), just needs a tad bumping in light(or a tad longer exposure to get the white to show).Scott (ya done fine) B

Scott,

You are correct, the background is white; however there is a black background sheet behind it which I was thinking might be "bleeding" through. Do you think that is possible? Nonetheless, I will try your suggestions and note the changes. This is the light box I have: Deluxe Table Top Photo Studio - Photo Light Box--Computers & Electronics-Electronics Accessories-Cameras & Camcorders

Thanks for the input; they are helpful.

Top Bottom