First pens since eye surgery

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from simomatra

simomatra

Here are the first pens I have made since eye surgery, my eyes are still not fully good but I had to have a shed break
_MG_4988.jpg

_MG_4985.jpg

_MG_4983.jpg

_MG_4989.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Your pens are always top shelf, I still haven't got back to seeing well after my eye sugery. Glad to hear you are doing good with yours...........

hewunch

Sam, those look great! I hope your eyesight is not only good but great when it is all said and done.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Pens look GREAT, Sam!!!

Having also had eye surgery, I have been told to stay away from turning for a while---dust can lead to an infection.

Just a word of warning and caution!!
Ed

Rick_G

Glad to see you back Sam. Definitely jumped back in with both feet. It's likely the lighting but I have to ask. Is the top pen in the first picture slightly underturned or as I suspect the lighting.

wiset1

What, did they fit you with a bionical eye? Those pens look amazing and right after surgery...very nice!

simomatra

Thank you everyone, the raised blanks are made bt Creative Dimentions and sold by Exotic Blanks, they sre 3D lazer cut blanks and two of them have been hand painted and then sealed with WOP.

Great blanks to work with and with me living in wine country theya re a good choice I see there are more new blanks there as well that I will jhave to explore

Here a couple more shots

_MG_4996-1.jpg

_MG_4995.jpg

_MG_4994.jpg

Top Bottom