First Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from giggles

Status
Not open for further replies.

giggles

Hi all

Here are the 10mm gel pens I have made from celluloid blanks today, any comments welcome as these are the first pens I have made.

2007102019445_first%20pens.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LanceD

Originally posted by rhahnfl
<br />I like those. Wish we had some kits like that here in the States. Those are really good looking.

Those are available here. It's PSI'S Classic gel rollerball pen.

Ligget

Welcome to the group Dawn, your pens look great![:p] There are a few Welsh penmakers in here, no doubt they will make themselves known to you![:D]

giggles

Thanks for all the comments. Sorry txbatons they weren’t crummy enough but these are my first!! Its probably all down hill from here as I get to clever. [;)] I purchased the blanks from Neil Webster at the Old Barn Workshop www.oldbarnworkshop.com. [:)]

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hello Dawn, a very warm welcome to IAP from me too, in North Wales.[8D]
Those a great, esp as they are your firsts. Just one thing, as Chairman of a WOODturning club, aren't you supposed to use wood?[:D][}:)]

PS. I liked the site that you gave the link to, but you need to get rid of the 'dot' after the 'com' for it to work. I couldn't find them, but are those acrylics sold on the site?

giggles

bore da skiprat (good morning)
i have since turned some wood pens as i must keep my face at the club, but the acrlic blanks do attact me so much such a trator to the wood turning group!

i will try to post some pictures of them

if you contact the owner via his website i am sure he will arrange to post you some

www.oldbarnworkshop.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom