First pen in a year!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Paul in OKC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul in OKC

Wow, finally just threw things out of the way and made a pen. First time for this style for me. Wood is Bocote, CA finish. Kit from AS. Photography still poor, but hey, it was still fun:D

2007424165850_P4240022sierra.jpg

200742416592_P4240025sierra.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Are you saying that you also make pens[;)]? Or in this case one a year[:D]...Looks great Paul but just wondering after seeing pictures of your garage-shop where were you standing (outside[?]).

Paul in OKC

Originally posted by OKLAHOMAN
<br />Are you saying that you also make pens[;)]? Or in this case one a year[:D]...Looks great Paul but just wondering after seeing pictures of your garage-shop where were you standing (outside[?]).
Well, I figured it would look better since I make pen stuff if I also made at least one! And standing outside would have given me more room!

rhahnfl

Good looking pen! I like the finish on it.

Try this for your photography... shine a shop light through a piece of white bed sheet and take the picture without additional flash. You should get enough light without the reflections. Shoot... being the toolmaker you are you could make up a frame from some scrap material and stretch some fabric over it to diffuse the light.

It's good to get away from the grind awhile and spend some time on yourself. [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom