First pen pics with photo booth!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mikey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

First picture is of two Jr statesman V1 pens, one in Rosewood and 1 in Curly Mahogany. the rosewood didn't come out too clear since it is very dark.

Full size Gent RB in Rhodium finish in the CSUSA Celluloid. (I like this color)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Pics look nice, but a little dark Mikey. The shapes are interesting, though I don't know that I like them. However, that's a personal taste issue, and is only worth what you paid for my opinion. On the plus side, it looks like you really nailed the fit with these. Can't tell much about the finish, but I'd guess it's pretty good too.

Mikey

I used one 500 watt halogen on one side and on the other I used a set of 500 watt halogens that is a jobsite tripod work light. I think the problem is in the fact that I used a rather thick tablecloth and not a lighter sheet. I am heading back to Joanne Fabrics today for some more transparent stuff.

I posted a few more pics in which I changed the contrast a bit in the photo program I use. Hopefully they come out better. Also, glad to read that a few aren't sure of the design/shape. the cap end is a bit odd, but the writing end isn't as bulbous as it looks in the pic. In fact, it feels nice and highlights the swirls better IMO.

any opinions both positive and negative are more than welcome. TIA.

-Mike

punkinn

Great job, Mikey!!! I like the scrapbook page for your background, very tasteful. I'd set your camera to overexpose by about 1 full stop, if you have that option. Part of the problem is that all cameras' sensors try to make everything exposed to "18% grey" when life is not all 18% grey. [;)]

Great job on the poses too.

Nancy [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom