First pen from my own casting.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Wood Yeti

Wood Yeti

This is my first pen turned from my own casting. I've been turning for a few years and just now have the desire to create my own blanks. Wish the photo did it justic. (Pvc type mold)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 289
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wce274

Looks very nice I just got into casting my self opens up a whole other world to the pen making

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Yeah it looks like step one should of been 1. Write down your blanks recipe. I'll have to pick some brains to see which colors DO NOT go well with each other.

I made this one the other day and really thought it turned out good plan on turning it tomorrow
f447e39189843f1d6c32bbda1e66a1ea.jpg
maybe

Looks very nice I just got into casting my self opens up a whole other world to the pen making

Yeah it looks like step one should of been 1. Write down your blanks recipe. I'll have to pick some brains to see which colors DO NOT go well with each other.

Looks great! And yes, keeping a recipe book is a must. I've made several blanks I really like but have no idea how to duplicate them.

DJBPenmaker

I made this one the other day and really thought it turned out good plan on turning it tomorrow
maybe

Have you turned this blank yet, dying to see it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Wce274

maybe

Have you turned this blank yet, dying to see it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4f7902cf3239d3da7e315f3754715415.jpg
61137c6f6574c7f16060ff474a6b2275.jpg

Top Bottom