First pen making video

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from feeneypens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Stevej72

Hey Mike, I think you did a nice job with the video, especially with an iPhone, and you ended up with a very nice looking pen. I started making a kitless pen out of Casein yesterday and took a lot of video, I'm going to try to edit it together and put it on my Youtube page.

feeneypens

Stevej72 said:
Hey Mike, I think you did a nice job with the video, especially with an iPhone, and you ended up with a very nice looking pen. I started making a kitless pen out of Casein yesterday and took a lot of video, I'm going to try to edit it together and put it on my Youtube page.

Cool! Remember that if you have GarageBand you can add music pretty easily as another track...I look forward to seeing it!!

Stevej72

Cool! Remember that if you have GarageBand you can add music pretty easily as another track...I look forward to seeing it!![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip on music, Mike. My project has been delayed as I get bit by a dog on my right hand yesterday. Now I will have to wait until it heals up enough to hold my lathe tools tightly.

watch_art

be careful about what music you put with your videos. I've been contacted a few times by youtube saying a video has been removed due to music copyright violation. It takes so long to upload a video that I don't even have music with them anymore. And that was just with the radio on in the back ground.

feeneypens

Thanks for the tip on music, Mike. My project has been delayed as I get bit by a dog on my right hand yesterday. Now I will have to wait until it heals up enough to hold my lathe tools tightly.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that sucks...well, heal up fast and I hope you feel good soon. I loved that video you sent me earlier and am looking forward to seeing more.

feeneypens

76winger said:
Nice looking pen decent video too, especially coming through a phone.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Thanks! I'm going to try again with the phone sideways next time so that it turns out better. Later on I'll get a better camera.

feeneypens

watch_art said:
be careful about what music you put with your videos. I've been contacted a few times by youtube saying a video has been removed due to music copyright violation. It takes so long to upload a video that I don't even have music with them anymore. And that was just with the radio on in the back ground.

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. This is why I realized I'll only be able to use GarageBand for the music and just compose it myself.

Top Bottom