First Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from EBorraga

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Well this was my first attempt. I used some Leopardwood I had laying around. Picture is not great, I'll have to find a better way to photo it. All comments welcome, Thanks.

Ernie

Attachments

• PEN.jpg
    PEN.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 194
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rick_G

For the first one you did well. Now put it away someplace and look at it a year from now. You will want to keep the first one. Don't know where mine went and I would love to have it now to compare with today's work.

RAdams

Banned
WOW. First pen and already omitting parts. That is a good sign! I didn't start leaving parts out till i had made a couple hundred pens. Nice work! I like the shape and form. The fits looks nice too!

I recently used some wood of the Leopard variety to make my wife a Cl. American roller. It is her favorite pen out of the 15 or so i have made for her. She even likes it better than my closed end Cl. AM. and my Jr. Emp.

B727phixer

Nice Job! I can't even remember my first pen....but I'm sure it wasn't as nice as yours!:redface: Now onward to the next one, and the next one....and the addiction begins!:eek::eek::biggrin:

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Well the reason I left the center band out was I thought it looked cheap. Didn't really know it would work until after I put it together. Got lucky it fit pretty good. I'm pretty happy with it, but got lot's of practicing to do.

Top Bottom