First Panache Ancient Mars blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnU

JohnU

This is the first blank I bought from www.exoticblanks.com. Its dawns Ancient Mars pr blank. My wife wanted a new pen and decided on the Pananche kit. Never making one before I procrastinated. Finally just doing it, this is what I came up with. All the credit goes to that blank. Without it the pen would be nothing.

Attachments

• Pananche 1.jpg
    Pananche 1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 350
  • Pananche 2.jpg
    Pananche 2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

It IS a nice blank, but YOU got it to fit the pen!!!

Most important, What does your wife think if it???

Thanks Ed, my wife LOVES it!!! She wanted something different and said she loves how the kit allows for so much of the blank to be shown off. She knew she wanted that blank as soon as she seen it.

JohnU

..... a lovely picture too!

Thanks Mark, I actually got the idea for the picture from one of your posts. You were telling how you use natural light, not in the sun, on a grey card. After several bad attempts I decided to try it and BAM! I got a few that actually looked decent. Thanks for the help!

louisbry

Beautiful pen. I have that blank and plan to use it on the Panache kit. Thank you for showing me what I hope it will look like. Well done.

VisExp

I have a couple Panache kits and everytime I see a picture of one I'm reminded that I need to do something with them. The pen looks great and it really shows off the beautiful blank.

Top Bottom