First one I liked enough to show

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from randywa

randywa

Rhodium and Black Titanium Majestic Jr. with leopardwood. It's the first I've been happy enough with to show. Sorry the pictures suck.

Attachments

• leopardwood.jpg
    leopardwood.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 225
  • leopardwood 2.jpg
    leopardwood 2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 221
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggromere

That's very pretty. I like the majestic jr kit and the leopardwood looks nice. I have never used it before. How does it turn?

Lordnyax

Looks great! I haven't quite gotten to the point of showing one off yet. I'm pleased with a few of my pens...it's mostly just cause i suck with a camera.

randywa

The leopardwood turns pretty decent, but even with 911 sharp tools I seem to make it get hot quick. When sanding< I like to have a beverage handy to let it and my fingers cool off. Thanks for the comments.

ctubbs

I understand your reluctance, my problem also. However, with what you are showing here, your reluctance was way over protective. Beautiful pen and blank combo.
Charles

robutacion

The leopardwood turns pretty decent, but even with 911 sharp tools I seem to make it get hot quick. When sanding< I like to have a beverage handy to let it and my fingers cool off. Thanks for the comments.

So, that's your excuse, huh...???:eek::wink::biggrin:

Now, the "911 sharp tools" with the risk to sounding ignorant, could you explain please, I don't recall such tools name...! or I may be forgetting things to quickly in our days (old age...!:rolleyes:)

Cheers
George

randywa

After I sharpen, I put some valve lapping compound on a piece of scrap wood and hone or backlap. I use fine and then extra fine. It gets scary sharp.

Top Bottom