First of the new feathers from Marla

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from simomatra

simomatra

Busy day in the shed yesterday and came out with three of Marla's fabulous blanks.

Firstly a full statesman and two EB's

Marla will have to chime in with what the feathers are,

All polished up to 12000mm then Brasso and two staged buffed.

Marla they were absolutely the best to turn the resin just flew off and the cast are so clear.

_MG_4374.jpg

_MG_4375.jpg

_MG_4376.jpg

_MG_4377.jpg

_MG_4378.jpg

_MG_4379.jpg

_MG_4380.jpg

_MG_4381.jpg

_MG_4382.jpg

_MG_4383.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

steeler fan1

Very nice Sam, you've certainly been busy. I've been looking at Marla's blanks and can't decide which ones I like best:frown:. One option was to just order one of everything but then I'd have to find a new place to live:biggrin:.

Carl

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Sam & Marla, these are very nice blanks, made into very nice pens. One has to appreciate the colors in the feathers and, the workmanship by both builders. Thanks for sharing.

OKLAHOMAN

Sam and Marla, ove each one Marla your casts are great and Sam you did them up perfect but I'm not in love with your background, it takes away from some great pens with my old eyes.

PenMan1

Sam. The pens appear to be beautiful and extremely well made from Marla's wonderful blanks. While your photography is very good, the busy background keeps distracting me and keeps me from fully appreciating what is obviously outstanding work.

Respectfully submitted.

simomatra

Sam. The pens appear to be beautiful and extremely well made from Marla's wonderful blanks. While your photography is very good, the busy background keeps distracting me and keeps me from fully appreciating what is obviously outstanding work.

Respectfully submitted.
Andy new picture taken will repost soon

PenMan1

Sam:
I wasn't trying to be a bucket head. Work this nice just needs to be seen COMPLETELY! I am eager to see the repost! Keep up the excellent work!

Top Bottom