first modified seirra pencil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from doddman70

Status
Not open for further replies.

doddman70

here is my first attempt at converting a sierra into a pencil. I followed Scott Hettel's video tips I was very impressed with his instructions it was easier than I thought I was done before I knew it. the blank is peach swirl from bear tooth. comments or concerns always welcome:D

Shane

tn_first%20modified%20seirra.jpg

jedgerton

Shane,

Two things, a little bit bigger picture would be nice. The one that was posted looks like a thumbnail (or perhaps its just my sight). Also, if there is a link to the video concerning conversion of the Sierra to a pencil, I would be most interested. Thanks.

John

doddman70

The video is in the library section under scott hettel's video tips. excelent video
as for the picture this was my first time trying to upload a photo so i think i am going to have to retake the photo and try again. thanks for looking

Shane[:D]

M

Mudder

Thank you Shane;

Always nice to get some feedback and see that people are using my technique.
Another thing about the conversion is that it can be reverted back to a pen any time you want by just removing the pencil mechanism and replacing it with a parker refill. I have had people who love the dual pen idea and want two pens as a "his & hers" kind of thing.

Also, If you watch the video and still have problems just contact me and I'll help you through it. There are a few on this forum who can verify that I'll even call you, or you can call me and I'll talk you through it.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom