First magnetic vertex

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KenB259

KenB259

I made this as a gift. The wood is camel thorn. I love the magnetic action and I'm sure I'll be making more of these. IMG_0675.JPGIMG_0674.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dpstudios

Nice work. Got a question for you, were you able to use the 10mm bit to drill it? I tried one yesterday and ended up having to use a 10.25mm bit.

greenacres2

Good looking pen!! Simple question--with the magnetic cap, does it eliminate the need to align the flats when assembling? I missed a little on my first click ballpoint (very little), and the fix was nerve-wracking.
Thanks,
earl

KenB259

Good looking pen!! Simple question--with the magnetic cap, does it eliminate the need to align the flats when assembling? I missed a little on my first click ballpoint (very little), and the fix was nerve-wracking.
Thanks,
earl

I guess I'm not quite sure what you mean. I didn't have to do anything different with this one. I will say the wood,turned to the bushing size is very thin.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

KenB259

Thanks,
earl

I went back and looked the pen. I know what you meant. Yes the magnetic feature totally eliminates having to line up the flats.

More4dan

Thanks,
earl

I went back and looked the pen. I know what you meant. Yes the magnetic feature totally eliminates having to line up the flats.

I learned that the hard way on the click version.

Top Bottom