First Lizard Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ron Mc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Mc

I've seen all of the fantastic snake skin pens so I decided it was time. But just to be different I have decided to make a lizard blank.

lizclosed.jpg

lizclosed2.jpg

lizopen.jpg

As always comments or concerns welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Ron, that's an amazing pen! The intricacy of the design and the estra-tight glue joints is really impressive! Bet that sells VERY quickly!

Ron Mc

Thanks for the comments.
Serge, Hadn't thought about it but I could. I'm working on a site now that is dedicated to different types of segmented blanks.
I hope to be posting the link shortly. [;)]

alamocdc

Ron, while the workmanship has been of excellent quality, I've not been wowed by your other pens of this nature. This one is the exception. I really like the look. [^][8D] Nice job!

thetalbott4

Most segmented pens look a little busy or cluged together, but his is a well done pen. Very well designed and tasteful. A definate winner!

ldimick

Ron,

One thing I have admired about your pens is the wood is cut and glued in a very meticulous manner which makes for a very nice appearance. It is almost mathematical in the layout and the exactness.

RonMc, that is an astonishing piece of craftsmanship. I have to admit after the pickle that I was expecting something different when I read lizard. [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom