First laminated pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from C_Ludwigsen

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_Ludwigsen

Here is my first laminated pen. I'll work up the courage for angled laminates real soon ;). I'm going to have to start glueing these with epoxy or Titebond II as even this small amount of CA caused an allergic reaction.

Anyway, I hope you like it. The pen is Red Mallee Burl upper and Pink Ivory lower with Red Mallee Burl band near the tip. The 2nd image is a Spalted Tamarind Designer style letter opener.

<center>
P410_3b.jpg

P409_1b.jpg

</center>

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Chuck,

Tacky glue is BIG in the craft circles. My Wife keeps a big bottle around the house! I think she gets it at Wal Mart, but for sure you could pick it up at Michaels or other craft stores.

Scott.

tipusnr

The pen looks really nice unfortunately my color vision is giving me fits seeing the bands. I see one at the bottom of the pen but think there might be one on the bottom blank towards the centerband...is there?

Duh...Just reread your description and answered my own question. I love showing my ignorance - it saves so much time! [8]

C_Ludwigsen

Thanks Scott, it is easier to get my wife to go to Michaels than it is to go to Lowes or Home Depot. I think we'll be visiting there this weekend [;)]

Thanks Bill, you crack me up. But part of the problem is my photography and my camera. I can't seem to get a real good clear picture of slimline pens. They always come out fuzzy. Camera is only a 1.5 megapixel. I've build a 30"x30" photo booth with 2 500watt Halogen lights and everything.

And to think, it used to be that anything with MEGA in the title was really big.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom