First kitless

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jasontg99

jasontg99

I have to first thank Fred (PTownsubbie) for this as this would have never happened without his help and guidance. I know there are a few issues with this pen. The cap is too short (we cut it short due to having issues with the threads). The front section is a little too thick (The cap threads are digging into the front section). Otherwise I am absolutely thrilled!!! This pen writes silky smooth. Thanks Fred!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1431.jpg
    IMG_1431.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1437.jpg
    IMG_1437.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_1439.jpg
    IMG_1439.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 204
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RichF

First pen looks great. Refinement will come with more experience. Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing more in the future.

wiset1

Sooner or later I'm going to get there as well Jason. Can't let you guys have all the fun! Awesome looking pen...it only gets better from here

OKLAHOMAN

Jason,well done and now with all you guys doing these component-less pens looks like Jeff might want to add a new forum.

jasontg99

Thanks for the comments everyone! Hopefully I will soon find the time to do more. I just bought a lot of ceblo from exotics. I have to practice making a few more before using the more expensive materials.

Top Bottom