first homebrew

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RAdams

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
the fit is off a little bit. they always are. i think the hole in the clip where it goes on the cap post is too big. they are always off, or it seems that way to me.

and thanks for the compliment! I have about $500 worth of kits to get ready for my first art show. I kinda hope i dont sell this pen, it is afterall, my first homebrew creation that was a success!

DozerMite

Banned
1_black_pearl_cropped.JPG

There you go.

Looks good.

Last edited:

RAdams

Banned
it was actually my fifth cast. the first cast was a blue green PR fiberglass repair kit. I dumped some fingernail polish in it, and cast it. it SUCKED.

I then cast a blue, then golden brown looking, then green and pink, and finally this. All with PR and mica. the first three i thought were too light, but i was trying to be lazy and not color my tubes. Now that i have the tube coloring thing figured out, i will go back and try them again. maybe they will look nice on a black tube!

Hey DozerMite, how do you do that?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
it was actually my fifth cast. the first cast was a blue green PR fiberglass repair kit. I dumped some fingernail polish in it, and cast it. it SUCKED.

I then cast a blue, then golden brown looking, then green and pink, and finally this. All with PR and mica. the first three i thought were too light, but i was trying to be lazy and not color my tubes. Now that i have the tube coloring thing figured out, i will go back and try them again. maybe they will look nice on a black tube!

Hey DozerMite, how do you do that?

Simple,
he ran out to the shop and made one, just liike yours, then posted a picture.

How else could he do it???

Oh, don't sell it. Someday it will be worth a lot more to YOU than the money you could get for it now.

Top Bottom