First Fountain sale!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RAdams

RAdams

Banned
I been trying to put this up here ALL DAY. Every time i ttry, sometrhing happens, the phone rings, someon comes over... JEESH>

Cl. American Fountain with three color Homebrew we call "Stardust".

1_Marks_fountain_and_lid_crop.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
Thanks fellas! This was actually attempt number two. I didnt like the first blank after it was sanded, so i reclaimed the tubes, and started over. The customer sure did like it!

bitshird

Nice casting, although not my favorite kit, they do sell well, but since it's your first, you really should keep it, just make sure the cap doesn't come unscrewed while in your pocket DAMHIKT (also you need to look at Dawns private reserve inks and pick one that matches the color of the pen)

RAdams

Banned
Nice casting, although not my favorite kit, they do sell well, but since it's your first, you really should keep it, just make sure the cap doesn't come unscrewed while in your pocket DAMHIKT (also you need to look at Dawns private reserve inks and pick one that matches the color of the pen)

Oops. i guess that was misleading. Not my first Fountain. Just my first fountain sale, so i couldn't keep it if i wanted to. Here is my FIRST fountain pen, well actually, it used to be stock, with a store bought acrylic blank, and it was a rollerball. It was terrible. The orange plastic blank was all but transparent, and i didnt color the tubes, and did a poor job with glue coverage, so it was very ugly. I took it apart, and rebuilt it, and added the fountain instead of the roller, made it closed end, and got rid of the gold and black bands on the cap band.

1_my_pen_open_cropped.JPG

Top Bottom