See more from ajollydds

ajollydds

My first fountain pen.
Mistral with McKenzie diamond cast.
IMG_1816.jpgIMG_1817.jpg

~ankur

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbfoto

Well now you've gone and done it. You've peered down into the fountain pen rabbit hole. First fountain pen turns into two, then three, then....... Enjoy...they are fun. Your first attempt looks great! Well done.

ajollydds

Well now you've gone and done it. You've peered down into the fountain pen rabbit hole. First fountain pen turns into two, then three, then....... Enjoy...they are fun. Your first attempt looks great! Well done.

You're right, I didn't even mention the dozen samples of blue ink I got from Goulet Pen Co. [emoji6]

Phil Dart

Absolutely my favorite fountain kit. Classy lines, nice balance, and a better-than-average nib comes with the kit. Coupled with one of Tim's blanks and excellent craftsmanship on your part, and you've got winner on your hands! Beautiful pen.
I find myself strangely drawn to that kit too. Can't think why.

A beautifully turned pen Ankur

ajollydds

Absolutely my favorite fountain kit. Classy lines, nice balance, and a better-than-average nib comes with the kit. Coupled with one of Tim's blanks and excellent craftsmanship on your part, and you've got winner on your hands! Beautiful pen.

I find myself strangely drawn to that kit too. Can't think why.

A beautifully turned pen Ankur

As a novice with limited experience and ample desire, I can tell you that the Mistral is well balanced in the hand, your nib is perfectly tuned, and the classic look of the components lends itself to a style that is simple and elegant.

If I had to choose one kit to use for the rest of my life, this would be it. You have yourself a winner, Mr. Dart.

Phil Dart

As a novice with limited experience and ample desire, I can tell you that the Mistral is well balanced in the hand, your nib is perfectly tuned, and the classic look of the components lends itself to a style that is simple and elegant.

If I had to choose one kit to use for the rest of my life, this would be it. You have yourself a winner, Mr. Dart.
Thanks for your extremely kind words Ankur - needless to say I'm delighted you like it

Top Bottom