First Enduro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Tanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanner

I followed exactly what Bear Tooth says in finishing with Enduro. It came out looking real nice IMHO.There were two little tiny nicks out of the barrel that you could see as the light hit them, so I just kept hitting it with Enduro until they were filled and even with the rest of the barrel. I must have put 20 coats on before I could not see any little dips. It was sure nice not to have to worry about snapping the bushings loose. Waiting for two days to finish a pen is not fun. One night after the sanding sealer and another after the Top Coat. I'll use it again, however I think it will be on wood that is not prone to little checks or nicks that sanding does not take out. Anyway, here it is, a TG Baron dressed in Amboyna Burl with sapwood contrast.

20077354549_Baron%20TG%20Amboyna%20Burl%20Enduro.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GBusardo

Awesome looking pen, Great Job! I been trying out Enduro also. I am not a fan of waiting on it to dry either, but the results are something else.

DocRon

A beauty!. My latest amboyna burl I also finished with Enduro (no pics posted yet) and results were like yours. Great stuff, especially for us non-production types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom