First El Toro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from samuel07

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuel07

I've been hooked on fountain pens so I had to make myself another one to compare to my Jr Gent and this is what I came up with.
Sterling Silver El Toro. Shedua? in Laquer.

200712331352_El%20Toro%202.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bgray

Question regarding this pen...

By the looks of it, I'm guessing that it's too short for a converter to fit in there. So I assume cartridges only, right?

Great job, by the way. I'm a real fan of that pen...it's next on my list for my own collection.

Firefyter-emt

Originally posted by bgray43050
<br />Question regarding this pen...

By the looks of it, I'm guessing that it's too short for a converter to fit in there. So I assume cartridges only, right?

Great job, by the way. I'm a real fan of that pen...it's next on my list for my own collection.

The El-toro will not take the ink pump, but if you order a spare tube set for the El-Presidente and use the body tube from that kit it will. (Why they don't just sell the El-Presidente as a FP I have no clue)

bgray

Another question regarding this pen...but I think I know the answer...

There's no difference between Berea's El Toro and El Presidente vs. CSU's Little Havana and Havana, right?

The pics on their respective websites look identical.

BigRob777

Very nice work on pen and pic. I've never seen an El Toro before, though I worked on the Marine base in El Toro California. It's closed now.[:(][xx(] What a pity.
Rob

gerryr

Nice work on this. The El Toro/El Presidente are two of my favorites because there is a lot of room for experimentation on both. Monteverdi makes a short convertor that will fit in the El Toro. The CSUSA Havana is not exactly the same. Once again, CSUSA changed the clip design but hasn't bothered to change the photos on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom