First Decal done for Air Force Recruit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from sumterdad

sumterdad

Ok here is a pen I just finished up for a young man in our church that just graduated and in going to air force basic training in about a 2 months. I used a peice of white acryllic and turned it down just below specs then applied this decal which I then wrapped all the way around. I then built it back up to specs with ca and the sanded and mm to 12000 then polished with novus 2. I wanted it to be partriotic so I used one of our red white and blue blanks for the bottom. I put it on a chrome atrax ballpoint kit.

All comments are welcome, oh and did I forget to mention this was my first decal

Attachments

• DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 166
  • DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC_0022.jpg
    DSC_0022.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC_0020.jpg
    DSC_0020.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 134
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Think he will be trying to get back to Shaw?

I was stationed there from 2001-2006 before I came down to Special Ops here in Florida. Nice gift and I'm sure he will use it in Tech School after basic training.

sumterdad

I like it.. Especially the bottom.
Thanks yes the bottom blank turned out well
Very nice work.
Thanks

Very nice pen! I'm sure he will be proud to carry it as he is proud to be in the Air Force.
Yes he is very proud to be going in he is signed up to be a airtraffic controller

Nice Job ! he will be proud of that.
thank you. Yea if it has the air force symbol in it he loves it.

Think he will be trying to get back to Shaw?

I was stationed there from 2001-2006 before I came down to Special Ops here in Florida. Nice gift and I'm sure he will use it in Tech School after basic training.

He may come back here later but right now he says he wants to be far away from here. Too bad you arent still stationed here we could turn a few

Very nice..I'm kinda partial to the symbol :biggrin: They are off on a great adventure.

AIM HIGH!!!

Yea i see you would be partial too it.

I will be presenting it to him tonight after church when we have a graduation dinner for him
scotirishVery nice pen! I'm sure he will be proud to carry it as he is proud to be in the Air Force.
Bowl SlingerVery nice work.

Top Bottom