First Corporate Order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Buzzzz4

Buzzzz4

A small company contacted me to create individualized pens based on personality. I told them to have fun and be creative when it came to what they wanted. This also made the order a lot of fun for me as I've heard stories about turning the same pen over and over, and that does not sound like fun at all. Here they are. 16 pens based on personalities within the engineering firm. All come with a personally engraved wood box. The top two are for the owner and his wife. Hope they like them!

Boxes were engraved by Ken Kallenshaan.

PB300412.JPG
PB300413.JPG
PB300414.JPG

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sataro

Congratulations on the order Eric! Really a unique assortment of pen style. I like the design on the bullet pen with the antler. That really sets the antler off!

OOPS

That is a great idea. Each pen is a one-of-a-kind, and the staff can show their pens around to each other. My brother made 10 pens, one for each of his staff members, then let them pick in order of seniority. He said it was one of the best regional meetings he'd ever been to and the employees still use the pens.

Great work and I hope this leads to more work for you in the future.

SDB777

You were definitely lucky finding a customer like that!

Cool boxes as well, that does make for a 'nice touch' towards making the presentation more professional. I like that.

Fit-n-finish....perfect. Well done on all!!!

Scott (some nice cha-ching I hope) B

turncrazy43

Really nice group of pens Erik. The idea of individualizing each pen is really a winner. I bet each person will be thrilled and be treasured. Nice corporate order.

Buzzzz4

Thank you for the kind comments. I did have a little help as my dad, RichB made three of the pens including the antler bullet and the two wood Aeros on the left. Another thing I made sure is included are stickers with my website on the back of each box.

bobleibo

Congrats Eric! It's quite a compliment when others appreciate your work as much as you do and are willing to commission you to make it for them.

RichB

They all look great. When you said 16 pens, I wondered how are you going to do that with your busy schedule. Well you did it. They will love them.

greggas

That sounds like a terrific way to do a large order…lost of fun. I am currently working on three large order ( 50 sierra, 80 Jr retro, and 80 Razors) so i envy your opportunity to get creative…right now I feel like a machine

Buzzzz4

That sounds like a terrific way to do a large order…lost of fun. I am currently working on three large order ( 50 sierra, 80 Jr retro, and 80 Razors) so i envy your opportunity to get creative…right now I feel like a machine

Thank you. That sounds a bit monotonous. I envy your order, but not the repitition.

Top Bottom