First Commission/Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPM

Thanks to the many of you that have provided me with some great advice and information over the past month or so since I got into this hobby. After making about 6 or 7 pens and flaunting them around the office, I started getting requests for some made to order pens. Had to order the kits, etc. which created a delay, but finally have some sales rolling out of the shop. Here is my first commission/sale. Not particularly my taste, but the customer loves it. She wanted something "orange and funky". Its a platinum baron done in tangerine organge acylic. Thanks for looking,
Richard

200521112453_Orange%20Baron%20Rollerball.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
A beautiful job--very nice lines. If you happen to make another of those that you don't like, you can always send it my way! [8D]

PenWorks

Very nice pen & sale Rich, That is one of my favorite resins. It is very close to the Delta Dolce Vita series, and that will set your customer back $185.00 , so what a deal he is getting from you! Here is the link to the pen if you want to see for yourself.
http://yafa.com/Delta_dolcevita.shtml

Anthony

wayneis

Great job Richard, Is that one of the new Berea acrylics? This is strange because I just got a couple of those orange blanks and I had asked the Wife what kit to use with it and guess what she suggested? Yup, you got it a black titanium baron. They remind me of an orange pop sycle. Now I can't wait to get at it. Thanks for the preview.

Wayne

WoodChucker

Congrats on your first sale and a great looking pen! My first sale came from the help of the forum members also. It's a good feeling to have that first one behind you. This is just a suggestion, but I've started sending a Thank You card to my customers after a sale along with a couple of my business cards. Can't hurt. [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom