First Click Sierra!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from toolcrazy

toolcrazy

I like click pens. I just haven't found one that was worth a !@#$. Well, I think I finally have. This is a keeper. That was my intention from the beginning. I needed a new pen for work. And I also wanted something flashy but not gaudy or too bright. The blank is from Woodcraft and it is called Desert Sunrise. All comments welcome. TIA
20084735722_sierra_click_acrylic_front.jpg

20084735749_sierra_click_acrylic.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toolcrazy

Originally posted by rjwolfe3

I love click pens:D, where did you get your kits from?[?]

From Arizona Silhouette. It is a Sierra Click in Black Ti. I will do a full review and post it on my site, here is a week or so.

toolcrazy

Originally posted by jskeen

Nice work, good looking pen, but I'm not sure you didn't overshoot flashy and roll on into gaudy with that blank :)

:DWell, I know I was running on a thin line. But, I did get what I wanted with a pen that would get noticed. And I really like it.

bitshird

Nice pen Steve, I don't think it's too far over the top, I think a pen makers writing instrument should grab potential customers attention and that one should be easy to see. (in the dark););););)

fernhills

Hi, well Steve i bit ,i went and ordered 5 kits today from Berea. Your pen looks that good,i been wanting to do a click for some time now. Carl

Tanner

Looks great Steve! I'm glad you said you like the kit as I just received 4 of them. I want to finally make a click pen for myself that I can carry around in my shirt pocket that will last and not feel cheap.

toolcrazy

Thanks for all the kind words.

After one day of using the pen, I'm very happy with the click mechanism. Like I said, I will post a review on my site after a week or so.

Top Bottom