First Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jbostian

jbostian

Well I finally tried something besides a slimline today. I was at Rockler store today and picked up a couple of the gold cigar kits for $3.99 a piece. I also picked up a pearl violet acrylic blank to try. I am planning on giving the pen to a friend and I think they will really like the color. For my first attempt and something besides the slimline I am pleased with the results. Thanks for looking.

Jamie

Attachments

• cigar1.JPG
    cigar1.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 223
  • cigar2.JPG
    cigar2.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 154
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ligget

You should be delighted with the results Jamie, for your first Cigar you got the fit perfect and the finish on the acrylic is beautiful, great work!

robutacion

Well I finally tried something besides a slimline today. I was at Rockler store today and picked up a couple of the gold cigar kits for $3.99 a piece. I also picked up a pearl violet acrylic blank to try. I am planning on giving the pen to a friend and I think they will really like the color. For my first attempt and something besides the slimline I am pleased with the results. Thanks for looking.

Jamie

Well, well...! Cigar you said?:biggrin:
Look in here, you see what I mean...!:biggrin:

The kit price is good, have any spares? do you fancy some Aussie local woods?:wink:

The blank is nice and your work is very good!:)

Cheers
George

jbostian

Thanks for the nice comments!

Well, well...! Cigar you said?:biggrin:
Look in here, you see what I mean...!:biggrin:

The kit price is good, have any spares? do you fancy some Aussie local woods?:wink:

The blank is nice and your work is very good!:)

Cheers
George

Sorry George I only bought 2 kits and plan on using both of them.

Jamie

Bree

Well now that you did a perfect first cigar what are you going to do for an encore?? LOL! Great job!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jbostian

Well now that you did a perfect first cigar what are you going to do for an encore?? LOL! Great job!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Well today I did my first CA finish and my first wood centerband on a slimline kit. I started a thread for that one too. I still like this cigar better but am pleased with the CA finish on the slimline. Thanks for the compliments.

Jamie

Top Bottom