First Churchill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
20051228181023_jade1228net.jpg

First try at this one, think its saleable??

Yes, Anthony, that's the same multi-task pen holder!!:D:D:D
But, if you want it for business cards, it's available!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Ed,
Can I ask a huge favor of you? Could you please take another picture of this pen? I really want to see the alternative ivory as well as the kit. I'm very sorry if I have offended you but I really want a good look at both.[:eek:)]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ron,

I certainly am NOT offended!! But, that's as good a picture as I am going to get (took 10, that was the best).
The Alternative Jade is pretty translucent, my technique is to apply paint (cheap acrylic I buy at Hobby Lobby) to the inside of the hole. But there are a number of coats 3-4 to hide any glue that holds the tubes in. I chose metallic colors on the theory they would reflect light and enhance the "depth" of the color in the blank. (None of this is ever going to be apparent in MY photography-sorry).

So, to explain "ad nauseum", the inside of the "hole" has a green metallic paint hiding the tubes and the glue holding them in. I still use CA, and part of the trick is getting the tubes in pretty quickly so the paint doesn't "rub off" and leave visible glue. Again, that's part of the reason for so many coats and several days drying time (under a light bulb-the basement is cold).

If I haven't covered exactly what you are interested in, please say so-"offended" is hard to find in my vocabulary.[:)]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
To all an apology!

I have been told by a respected friend that the picture above has numerous problems on his computer monitor. Let me assure you, it looks BEAUTIFUL on my monitor (well above average size and resolution). But, I did NOT post the picture so I could see it, I have the pen!!!

Next week I will post another view and I will also become aware that you may not SEE what I SEE (how seasonal). So, until then, sorry!!

Ed[B)][B)][B)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom