First cartridge pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bitshird

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitshird

first-Cartridge.jpg

This was done with one of the great cartridge blanks from Gary Max, It went together so well every thing fit wonderfully, at least on the cartridge it did, the antler is CA finished and the kit is a fancy slimline TI on top of one of Gary Max's 308 nickel cartridge

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

Looks like a money maker to me-[:D]
We have been working on getting our inventory built up and hope to have our ad running again in a day or two.

bitshird

Not my first choice either, but I live in an area that has more deer hunters per capita than any other place in the world if'n yor ovr 6 an U aint kilt at least 5 deer your preferences could be questioned, So I'm going to toss a few out and test the market, ogt 3 to try, and I think this one is sold, hard to believe what the hunteers will pay for these, but at least I can by feed for the deer that come in my back yard.

sparhawk

ken i made a couple just for the fun of it and gave them to some people at work who hunt.Now everyone of them and there friends want one! Wasn't wanting to start a business just have a little fun.Course I live in L.A. (Lower Alabama) and you still take your 6 year old out to kill his first deer and rub him in the bloodor you aint no man. (just kidding ) But the hunters will buy these as fast as you can make them.

TBone

Hard to believe there is somewhere with more deer hunters than here. Heck, this area made national news a few years back because one of the private schools was running a raffle and gave away a gun a day for a month. Had a lot of people on CBS stirred up. The guy they interviewed said, why not? Half of these kids hunted this morning before coming to school.

Not my favorite pen, but then I'm the one selling, not buying. [:D] Good job.

Gary Max

Heck Tommy I had to punch up your profile and check to see if we where neighbors-- I thought you where from Ky for a minute.[:)] Around here a 12 year old male wants one of two things---a new gun or a 4 wheeler to hunt with.

bitshird

Originally posted by Gary Max
<br />Heck Tommy I had to punch up your profile and check to see if we where neighbors-- I thought you where from Ky for a minute.[:)] Around here a 12 year old male wants one of two things---a new gun or a 4 wheeler to hunt with.
My not too smart neighbor, just bought his 7 year old a 4 wheelerfor Christmas, which he crashed into my fence where he met 4 full grown German Shepards, lucky for the kid, they chewed on the 4 wheeler, and the moron wanted me to pay to have it repaired. Thank god they arent smart enough to load a gun, West Tennessee is nuts when it comes to deer hunting, I'm right in a triangle of Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee so we get them from everywhere. unfortunatly even from Memphis.

Gary Max

Sure hope the dogs didn't get sick. Hunting season looks like a war zone down here. It's just a darn shame they ain't better shots---we still have way to many deer running around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom