First Brooks blanks turned

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

Well I finally got my hands on some blanks from Brooks. They are fantastic! I couldn't wait to turn them. The first one is on a rhodium cigar kit. The blank has some nice blues, and a copper color in it. On this one I just used nickle tubes and didn't paint. The second one is orange, white, and some small areas of purple. To get the most out of this blank, I put it on a long click. I did paint the inside ends of the blank with an orange paint, and then painted the entire tube. The blanks are top notch, thanks Jonathan! Thanks for taking a look. C&C welcome.

brookscigar2.png brookscigar.png brookscigar3.png brookslongclick.png brookslongclick2.png

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Those look great. I like the first one because it almost looks like it is shining? Maybe that tube you used. Nice job. The second one also looks great elegant and not over the top at all. Nice job on both..

Dale Allen

Todd;
Great looking pens and real nice looking blanks. Fantastic job on both!
I am curious about the orange paint. Was that because of the prominent white on the end?

ToddMR

Todd;
Great looking pens and real nice looking blanks. Fantastic job on both!
I am curious about the orange paint. Was that because of the prominent white on the end?

Mainly orange since it had lots of orange and white in the blank. I thought about doing white, but wanted to change it up.

Top Bottom