First "Big Boy" Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from New Bill

New Bill

Had the kits since LaginappeRobs group buy. Finally ordered the 10.5 and 12.5 bits. Decided it was time to go for it.

Rhodium Jr. Gent. II with Tiger Eye Trustone. Trusted the bushings and ends are off a little. Still learning. Not too happy with the trustone. Lots of bubbles visible

Tried to get good photos. This is the best I can do with my low tech redneck skills and an iPhone. :biggrin:

408485554.jpg
[/IMG]

408485555.jpg
[/IMG]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

Your low tech redneck skills look pretty good to me. Nice pen, and nice photos. But if you really want to do a "Big Boy", try a Senior Gent.:eek: Those things are huge.

I just love the Jr. Gent 2 hardware. It lets you show off your blank and doesn't take away from it. I have made loads of these kits and it is my absolute favorite. You did a very nice job with this one.

New Bill

Your low tech redneck skills look pretty good to me. Nice pen, and nice photos. But if you really want to do a "Big Boy", try a Senior Gent.:eek: Those things are huge.

Just checked out the specs. 15/32 and 37/64. MORE drill bits to buy! I'll try one soon but have to get a few more of these under my belt. One step at a time.

I'll be ordering some more blanks soon. Last batch is almost gone. Need some more Mardi Gras blanks for sure.

Thanks.

Top Bottom