First Bethlehem Olive Wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jwoodwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwoodwright

Used a Black Chrome Slim Line. Wanted the Contrast. Wife likes the Black CB... Kept it simple, little friction polish and TSW...

thlehem%20Olive%20Wood%20Black%20Chrome%20SL%20006.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jwoodwright

Ah! You spotted it Tip... The bottom could be a hair closer, since Mr Murphy was rumored to be in the area, I put the skew back down...

I really hated removing all that beautiful wood... Have a pen bag full...[:)]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
I agree with Ken, I would not have thought of the black chrome for BOW, but it looks really nice. BTW, when that little voice says "take one more cut" with a skew, PUT IT DOWN!

Tom McMillan

That is an absolutely beautiful pen---the Bethlehem olivewood is gorgeous!!!! You did a very nice job on it, and I really do like the flow of the pen. Wow, I'm drooling at your pen and thinking about all that Bethlehem olivewood I just got. The only thing is that the clips aren't really made for this thick of pen as they seem to distort some and get a little crowded---hmmmmmm would be nice if some of the suppliers or a supplier would design a clip that would accomodate the thicker styling, because I like to make them thicker too.

jwoodwright

Thanks. I appreciate all the feedback. [:)]

Tom, Need to find a source for black chrome european... I did a slimline with that cap and was able to have the top section like this...

Don't like the "wasp" look, wife wanted the CB... Who won [?][:D][:I][8D]

Tom McMillan

Yes, John, that works!!! Don't remember that pen--may have missed it---it looks good----and the accessory clips would work with that too!!! Cool!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom