The First "Batch"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SevenHillsTurnings

When I jumped in to this, I jumped in deep. I started turning Euros, and turned more Euros and more.....
So here are my first pens, 32 of them to be exact. On most of them I went for a heftier feel.
DSC_0363edit2.jpg

DSC_0367edit2.jpg

I'm going to turn my attention to a few slimlines, just to learn a different style.

Thanks for looking. Comments welcome.

Mark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RMB

They look very nice. I'd suggest trying some different profiles, beads, coves, bulges, lips, etc... If you don't like it, then just turn it down straight. You sure have got the basic Euro down though, and those will sell!

Skye

Not bad at all. While that's a lot of burning, I think the placement of the lines are pretty good.

Time to start some other kits. The Euros don't allow for much creativity. You'll find with the slimline a lot can be done. (especially if you omit the centerband)

workinforwood

They look great, Euro's are excellent selling pens! And as far as versitility, I don't see how a slim is more versatile than a Euro...you can toss out the centerband and do absolutely anything you can with a regular slim, you just have a slightly larger nib and a better finial which is far more versatile than a regular slim finial.

hewunch

Looks great! I was just in your neck of the woods Friday night. We spent the night in Lynchburg on our way home from DC and visited some friends who just had a baby. I love that area. And the D-Day Memorial is very cool.

Top Bottom